top of page
PUT ENGLISH TO PRACTICE
Erica Narcyz and Debbie Sarussi
These booklets are intended as extra material to use in your lessons.
Put English to Practice has 4 booklets.
'Time to Talk' is a booklet for reinforcing spoken English for 5th to 7th-grade ESL students.
'Mini Projects' is a booklet that covers an assortment of projects for 5th to 7th-grade ESL students.
'From Ideas to Ink' is a booklet with an array of writing topics for 6th to 8th-grade ESL students.
'Science in English' is great for a summer camp and covers 6 days of different Science projects for 4th to 8th-grade students.
TIME TO TALK is a 60-page booklet ideal for 5th to 7th-grade students, for small groups and one-on-one sessions.
* Everyday situations - family, school, shopping, at the mall, camping, holidays, etc.
* There are riddles, jokes, question corners, reflection time and more.
* This workbook can be used as a standalone material, or as supplementary material to the Level 1A Workbook.
All About You
Time to go shopping
MINI PROJECTS is a 40-page booklet ideal for 5th to 7th-grade students, for small groups and for one-on-one sessions.
* 6 real-to-life mini-projects that will get your students excited to learn through interaction and role-playing. Set up a restaurant, create an online store…and more.
* This workbook can be used as standalone material, or as supplementary material to the stories in the Level 2 Workbook.
The School Trip Project
The Clothes Shop Project
The Maps Project
SCIENCE IN ENGLISH is a 40-page booklet ideal for 4th to 7th-grade students, for small groups and for one-on-one sessions.
A 5-day workshop that will get your students excited to learn through the world of science and experiments.
Here you and your students will be able to put theory into practice by doing real experiments, making observations and learning basic scientific principles in a fun and creative way.
FROM IDEAS TO INK is a 40-page booklet ideal for 6th to 8th-grade students, for small groups and for one-on-one sessions.
An array of different topics to write about.
*Diary Entry *Travel Blog *Breaking News *Compare and Contrast *Mind Mapping *Summarizing
Would you rather ...?
bottom of page